Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Town Hall 9 Base Layout

For killing hogs and stuff
Level 9 has been a very awkward town hall level. You've got access to some really powerful attacks (see hogs!) and you get xbows, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to stop getting 3-starred by hog attacks.

Well not anymore baby!

No more logging back on to see 100% of my base destroyed, no more giving up 3 stars in clan wars. This base is legit.

Without further ado I give you Ringus: An Early-Mid TH9 Farming Hog-Cleansing Design.

Designed by some guy name peabak over in the UK, this design is the most beautiful thing I think I've ever seen. Every building, trap and wall serves a purpose, whether it be the 2x double big bombs or the ring of death for hogs and balloons. Watch the video on the linked page to see the implementation step by step.

Here's what my base looks like (though I think I'm going to switch to the DE protection ringus):
Come at me hogs!


Now go do Ringus!

No comments:

Post a Comment