Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Ringus10: The best TH10 defense out there!

Ringus for everyone!
A while back I posted about the best TH9 defense out there, Ringus. I recently switched to ringus and I've been so happy that I did! It's been great clan wars and farming and I'm really excited for the update that allows you to save a dedicated war base. 

I was actually considering staying at TH9 for a long while, just because I loved ringus so much. Then one of my clan mates showed me ringus TH10.


Ringus TH10 is brought to you be peabak, the same guy who brought us Ringus TH9. You can check out his post, Ringus10: Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Inferno Tower. (hopefully you caught the reference?)

Ringus10 looks really cool and I can't wait to try it out. In the meantime I'll be watching Jeigh Peayh's base jealously:

Ringus10!

No comments:

Post a Comment