Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Best TH10 Warbase: Ringus2 Warbase

After looking at Peabak's ringus2 base I liked what I saw a lot. The base he presented was extremely compact, making it hard to get off a 50% star yet very good on defense.

However there were a few updates to make.




Here were the weaknesses as I saw them:
  1. didn't have a spot for the 4th mortar
  2. easy to pull clan castle
  3. AQ didn't have very much protection
  4. mortars would be largely ineffective when the enemy hit the core
I tried a couple designs and came up with this:

Ringus2 Warbase

I call it the Ringus2 Warbase. Our clan wars, a lot. Usually I end the war 1 or 2 starred. But after switching to Ringus2 Warbase immediately I started seeing results:

War 1:
0-star (29%) gowipe (link)

War 2:
0-star (31%) gowiwipe (link)
0-star (41%) gowipe (link)

War 3:
Not attacked

War 4:
2-star (62%) gogiwi (link)

War 5:
0-star (45%) gowipe (link)
0-star (38%) lavaloonion (link)
1-star (46%) gowiwipe (link)
0-star (47%) gowiwipe (link)
2-star (52%) gowiwipe (link)

Average: .56 stars (43%)

Here are a couple really good things I've seen so far:
  1. wallbreakers usually outpace the other units and are killed by the inferno
  2. the skeletraps / king / queen in the core provide good distractions
  3. harder to pull CC
  4. CC in the core adds a high HP obstacle
  5. mortars have good coverage of the core 
I'll update with more results as I get them and may add a tweak here and there but overall I'm very happy. Thanks peabak!

No comments:

Post a Comment