Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Building your dedicated war base

How the...? What the...?
Now that we can build dedicated war bases (thanks Supercell!) besides REALLY wanting an opt out for clan wars we've all started to play around with new base designs. Town Hall inside or outside? Should I just stick all my resources outside and create a giant area of death?

I'm sure that someone will create a really excellent design soon but in the mean time luckily there is already a solution out there that rocks!




From the same clan as the creator of ringus, comes a new (unnamed as far as I can tell) base design for lvl 9 town halls which I will dub fugus (FUgus). The thing I absolutely love about fugus is that you have an un-pullable clan castle (your most important building!)!

EDIT: If you are looking for a good warbase I high recommend checking out Ringus2 Warbase!

Not only does this mean that you'll have 5-7 wizards dropping more than 1000 splash dps for at least a couple shots, it also means attackers will have to waste one of their spell slots on lightning if they even have a chance at 2 starring you.

Without further ado here is my current fugus base:

fugus!
And the best thing about fugus? Check out that clan castle aggro range!

Unpullable
No matter what angle you come from, you'll have to fight your way through at least a level of defense before you can even think about pulling the clan castle.

Now I'd love to post replays about how awesome this has been as a defense for me, but since switching I haven't been attacked once! I'm hoping the rest of my clan mates will make the switch so we can get some cool replays out.

 There are a few little tweaks I'm thinking about changing (move the drills out so goblins can't aggro clan castle, maybe air trap placement) but I'm extremely happy so far.

All credits for this design go to TheClashMachine and I highly recommend watching the youtube video of him presenting his design.

Now go use fugus!

No comments:

Post a Comment